Scholarships are made possible by donations from our sponsors. Full and partial tuition scholarships are available to qualifying students for all of our youth education programs through our OYES Scholarship Fund. These funds are limited and awards are based on financial need.
- Request an application via firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill out the information and student questionnaire.
- Submit a separate statement outlining your need for financial assistance.
- Provide a copy of your most recent paycheck stub or W-2 for income verification.
- Mail all documents to Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio:
ATTN: OYES Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 925
Ojai, CA 93024
- Once the Scholarship Committee has reviewed your paperwork, you will receive a letter to inform you of their decision.
- All applications must be received by the deadline to qualify.
- Application deadline for Acting Classes: 2 weeks prior to the first day of class.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The balance remaining from partial scholarships must be paid by the first day of the program unless a payment plan has been set up in advance.
- Should you require further assistance please contact the OYES at 805-646-4300 or email us at email@example.com